Geophysical methods can provide measurements that help correlate an engineer’s invasive point data.
- Void Detection Learn More
- Fracture Mapping Learn More
- Borehole Logging Learn More
- Seismic Reflection
- Seismic Refraction
- Multichannel Analysis of Surface Waves (MASW)
- Vertical Seismic Profiling (VSP)
Engineers can run into numerous unexpected challenges on a project. Geophysical surveys can assist in solving these problems by noninvasively measuring rock properties of subsurface materials.