Geophysics can be used to delineate potentially hazardous conditions and eliminate project surprises.
- Void Detection Learn More
- Fracture Mapping Learn More
- Borehole Logging Learn More
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Mapping Learn More
- Limits of Waste
- Liner Leak Detection
- Electromagnetic Surveys (EM)
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
- Electrical Imaging
- Very Low Frequency Electromagnetics (VLF)
Most geophysical techniques are noninvasive and provide a safe way to assess potential environmental concerns such as identifying preferential pathways, determining waste limits, mapping buried debris, and locating USTs without disturbing the subsurface.